great halloween fun!

10:30 PM Edit This 3 Comments »




i remember




 
~my mother dressing me as the best witch ever (no comments please)... 
~trick or treating till my pillowcase was on the verge of exploding, stopping @ home to dump and heading out to reload
~one halloween where our home was broken into and the burglars fed the doggies my halloween candy to keep them quiet!
~dressing as a really convincing gypsy in my mom's square dancing outfit (WHERE'D that go?)
~constructing and being a pair of dice with my buddy laura...
~letting susan actually talk me into laying in that coffin (anything for a photo op!)
~the infamous incident at roberts halloween party--that i will NEVER seem to live down...


good times... and this year has more good times to add to the halloween memoirs...





3 comments:

Nina Bunk said...

WOW

Susan Krucker said...

Looks likes lots of fun. I remember each of your memories too...except the one about Robert's party...was I not invited?

Gabe ♥ Hannah said...

cute pictures! i love you lil prison guard